What are Nectar Points?
What is Nectar eStores?
How does this relate to Evans Cycles
- In order to collect points with Nectar eStores collectors must:
2. Select a retailer with whom they wish to make a purchase with
3. Enter their Nectar card number where prompted
4. Press 'Go Shopping' to be directed to Evans Cycles site
5. Complete a transaction online
- Points will only be awarded when a customer transacts with Evans Cycles through Nectar eStores. No points will be issued if a customer connects to the retailer’s site directly, or completes the transaction in-store or over the phone.
- It can take up to 28 days from the purchase for Nectar points to be credited to a customer's Nectar account at the rate detailed on the Nectar eStores site.
- Points cannot be issued retrospectively if a collector does not connect through Nectar eStores.
- For any queries with regards to points or collecting points on Nectar eStores please refer to the Nectar Helpline via the contact details below:
- Phone: Nectar helpline on 0844 811 0 811. (8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday, Sunday & bank holidays.)
- Write: Nectar, PO Box 1830, Andover, SP10 5ZQ
- Any queries relating to Evans Cycles products or services will be referred to Evans Cycles call centre/website.
- Evans Cycles are not responsible for crediting a customer's nectar account with points, only Nectar can issue points.
- Evans Cycles cannot advise how many points a customer has collected, only Nectar can confirm this.