The Evans Cycles Q&A system is here to help you find the information you need about our products. Ask a question and get answers from the Evans Cycles community including fellow customers and users of the products, Evans Cycles Staff and answers direct from the cycling brands themselves.
How to ask a question
Asking a question about a product on our website is easy! Just click on the Q&A tab found on all product pages and ask your question (don’t forget to leave your email address so we can alert you when your question is answered)
Answer a question - win £250
Share your knowledge and experience with others and help answer their questions.
Other riders want to know how products perform in real world conditions, as a fellow rider you’re often best placed to give impartial and practical answers to common questions. As a thank you for getting involved every month we’ll choose a customer with the best answer to win £250 of Evans Cycles gift vouchers.
When writing your Question or Answer, please follow these guidelines:
Questions and answers must be written in English.
- Make sure the question is relevant to the product.
- Make sure the answer is relevant to the product and relevant to the question being asked.
- Make sure the answer addresses the question being asked.
- If applicable, include the model number.
- We reserve the right to not post your question or answer if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other internal guidelines.
- Full name, email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information.
- Anything deemed inappropriate such as obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum.
- Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other products, offers, or websites.
- Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors.
- Pricing and promotional details referring to competitor products or services will be removed.
- In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through the Question & Answer Service. Please contact Customer Service at 01293 574900 or visit the Contact Us page.
Terms & Conditions of use
The Question & Answer feature is a public forum. Messages, questions, tips, advice and answers posted here reflect solely the opinions of the forum participants and in no way reflect the opinion of or are endorsed by Evans Cycles.
Information on this platform may contain inaccuracies and may be changed, deleted, or updated without notice.
Evans Cycles are not responsible for any postings on this forum nor does Evans Cycles guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this platform. Q&A participants are solely responsible for their use of the platform.
While Evans Cycles will make reasonable efforts to monitor this platform, it cannot effectively monitor all material posted and, therefore, makes no representation or warranty with respect thereto and assumes no liability for incorrect product information, mistakes, misinformation, falsehoods, profanity, obscenity, or other inappropriate material posted by any Q&A participant.
By use of this platform, Q&A participants hereby expressly acknowledge and agree to the foregoing terms and conditions.
This story was last updated on 17/07/2013