Leaving directly from the grounds of Polesden Lacey house, you are straight on to the trails and into the North Downs. There are some steep climbs, like the lungbuster up to Leith Hill, but the views and fantastic descents in the area are worth it!
Bring the family. There is the house to look around and plenty to do for the family, so they have something to do whilst you are out on the bike!
Note: Entry into the event allows free parking but NOT entry into the house or grounds
|Location:||Route Lengths & Cost:||Start times:|
|Polesden Lacey House,
On the day*
08:00 - 10:15am
08:30 - 10:30am**
08:30 - 09:45am***
Event centre closes: 5.00pm
Note: These are approximate distances and may vary slightly depending on the road conditions and weather on the day. If you wish to change the route distance, please tell a member of the RideIt! team on the day.
† 16 and under when accompanied by a full paying adult
*£2.50 surcharge for on the day entries.
**Course clearing begins at 10:45am however we will not overtake the last rider.
***A cut-off time will be imposed for the long loop to ensure we are able to clear all of the signage. The cut-off time will be advised at registration and during your rider briefing.
Evans Cycles RideIt! organised rides are the best value rides in the country. Every event features:
• Mechanics and broomwagon at all events
• Free Garmin demo units
• Gore Bike Wear Demo at selected events
• GPS files published before the event
• Fully way marked routes and waterproof map
• Electronic timing and rider times published online
• Bike wash facilities at off-road events
• Well stocked High5 feed stations
• Free High5 RacePack if you sign up 4 weeks in advance, half price if you sign up 2 weeks in advance
This story was last updated on 25/07/2013