Based in the small village of Whitchurch Hill, we once again return for a spin around event organiser Dean’s back yard. The routes spread out into the beautifully Berkshire countryside and through the Chiltern Hills, so expect some climbing to be involved. The great Streatley hill will make an appearance on some of the longer routes as it has on previous Tour of Britain races! So come along and enjoy the great views as you head out past the Ridgeway and around the villages of Berks.
|Location:||Route Lengths & Cost:||Start times:|
|Goring Heath Village Hall,
On the day*
Fun, short, medium:
08:00 - 10:15am
08:30 - 10:30am**
08:30 - 09:45am***
Event centre closes: 5.00pm
Note: These are approximate distances and may vary slightly depending on the road conditions and weather on the day. If you wish to change the route distance, please tell a member of the RideIt! team on the day.
† 16 and under when accompanied by a full paying adult
*£2.50 surcharge for on the day entries.
**Course clearing begins at 10:45am however we will not overtake the last rider.
***A cut-off time will be imposed for the long loop to ensure we are able to clear all of the signage. The cut-off time will be advised at registration and during your rider briefing.
Evans Cycles RideIt! organised rides are the best value rides in the country. Every event features:
• Mechanics and broomwagon at all events
• Free Garmin demo units
• Gore Bike Wear Demo at selected events
• GPS files published before the event
• Fully way marked routes and waterproof map
• Electronic timing and rider times published online
• Bike wash facilities at off-road events
• Well stocked High5 feed stations
• Free High5 RacePack if you sign up 4 weeks in advance, half price if you sign up 2 weeks in advance
This story was last updated on 27/06/2013