Ride2Work Introduction Video
I Love My Bike!
Ride2Work Employee Guides
New Report: The Green Way to Work – 15/5/13
- Users of the cycle to work scheme are cycling over 13 million miles per week
- 67% would travel to work by car if they did not cycle to work
- These commuters are saving 112,210 tonnes of CO2 in reduced car emissions. The equivalent of flying from London to New York every day for 87 years!
- 54% of participants did not cycle to work before joining the scheme
- 97% of employers believe encouraging their workforce to be healthy was an important consideration in their decision to offer the cycle to work scheme
- 79% of employers surveyed said improving employee loyalty was also an important element of their offering the scheme
First quarter sees unprecedented growth in cycle to work figures
Monarch Airlines Ride2Work scheme takes off!
You can now get accessories only with Ride2Work
Ride2Work partners with Cycle Hoop
2012 growth sees increase in commuters cycling to work
Evans Cycles announces Hoy bikes
Evans Cycles launches corporate gift vouchers
New exclusive benefits for Ride2Work customers
Warburtons bakers get on their bikes
Warburtons, one of the UK’s largest bakery brands employing over 4000 people, is the latest success story for Evans Cycles Ride2Work. The company is seeing the benefit of fitter and healthier members of staff who’ve joined the Ride2Work salary sacrifice scheme.
Wiggins, sunshine and Olympics give cycling to work a boost says Evans Cycles
Quest Software company signs up to Ride 2 Work
Ride2Work certificates can now be redeemed online
Cycle to work still a great benefit says new research
- 80% of participants say they have become fitter
- 60% have reduced their travel costs
- 55% say they are now happier
- To start cycling to work
- To get a new quality bike with savings
- To spread the cost through salary
- To get fitter
Gatwick Airport Gets off to a Flying Start
The Ride2Work events team held roadshows in Gatwick’s two staff canteens to answer questions during the July and October enrolment periods and they will be running further roadshows in March.
Vanessa Cammell, HR advisor at Gatwick Airport, said: “This scheme is an excellent benefit for employees and encourages greater wellbeing and employee satisfaction. Evans have made the process easy and delivered a great service.
The scheme is part of Gatwick Airport’s corporate social responsibility profile, aiming to reduce carbon emissions. Since the majority of the 2,500 staff are security officers in physical roles, the scheme is also aimed at promoting health and wellbeing.
Virgin Media saddles up for Ride2Work launchVirgin Media is celebrating the success of its first ever cycle to work scheme in partnership with Evans Cycles.
We are on the road to help you get cycling!
New online hire agreements simplify Ride2Work scheme
To kick-start your New Year we have some great news regarding our Ride2Work scheme administration process, which we think will make your life a lot easier! Our hire agreements can now be completed online, which means the process of joining the scheme and approving participation has been made even easier, and no longer requires any paper forms. What are the benefits?
- It is quicker - Employees can apply to join the scheme and complete their agreement at the same time, through the Ride2Work website. Administrators can view and approve agreements online instantly, meaning certificates can be dispatched quickly.
- It is simpler – No need to print and return paper forms, it can all be done online with emails confirming each step. Agreements can still be emailed or printed as require
- It is flexible – All applications are stored online for future reference and our new reporting functionality gives administrators complete visibility of all applications.
R2W on the Road with Informa UK
VAT Changes and Ride2Work