We’ve teamed up with helmet brand Livall, and all this week we’re giving you the chance to win one of their MT1 helmets. To enter the competition simply click here to go to our Facebook page, like our announcement post, and comment with your favorite feature of the MT1 helmet. T&Cs apply.
To give you a flavour of some of the tech available in the helmet simply watch the video below.
1. The promoter is: Evans Cycles Ltd (company no. 11577650) whose registered office is at Unit A, Brook Park East, Shirebrook, United Kingdom, NG20 8RY.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Evans Cycles Ltd, Second Chance Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via: https://www.evanscycles.com/coffeestop/news/win-livall-mt1
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 14 June 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like the competition posts on our Facebook or Twitter pages and comment with your favorite piece of tech in the helmets
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Livall MT1 helmet in Black
13. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by direct message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.