Gift card redemption will be available from Friday 16th November 2018. You will be able to redeem your gift card in the usual way either in-store, online or by phone.
All gift cards issued before 30th October 2018 – the date of our acquisition by Sports Direct - will be honoured. These cards will expire on 31st January 2019.
For gift cards issued on or after 30th October 2018, our standard terms and conditions apply.
1. A gift card has no value until activated by Evans Cycles at the till or online.
2. The minimum activation amount on the gift card is £5 and the maximum is £10,000.
3. One or more gift cards may be used in full or part payment for any goods or services available on the evanscycles.com website, or in an Evans Cycles store.
4. No change will be given for any unused portion of a gift card but the unused balance may be used against further purchases in store or online.
5. Gift cards cannot be used to pay for other gift cards.
6. Gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
7. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift card, the balance must be paid by another Evans Cycles gift card, cash, PayPal, credit or debit card.
8. Gift cards and unused portions of gift cards will expire two years from the date of the last use of the card.
9. If the gift card is redeemed online the normal evanscycles.com terms and conditions of purchase and use of the evanscycles.com website apply.
10. Evans Cycles is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Please safeguard this gift card as if it were cash.
11. You can register the gift card at evanscycles.com/giftcard to safeguard any amount on it.
12. In order to view the unused balance of a gift card please go to evanscycles.com/giftcard or visit an Evans Cycles store.
13. Evans Cycles reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card if Evans Cycles reasonably suspects it to have been tampered with, duplicated or otherwise subject to fraud.
14. Evans Cycles reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions if it considers it reasonable and necessary to do so. Evans Cycles gift cards are issued by Evans Cycles Limited, registered office Unit A, Brook Park East, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY.
Gift card issued before 30th October 2018
Following the acquisition of F.W Evans Cycles (UK) Ltd by Sports Direct International any gift cards issued before 30th October 2018 (the date of acquisition) will be honoured up to 31st January 2019. These gift cards can be redeemed in the normal way, and any un-used balances will expire at midnight on 31st January 2019. All other gift card terms and conditions will apply as normal.
Your session expired, please reload the page.