All gift cards issued before 30th October 2018 – the date of our acquisition by Sports Direct - will be honoured. These cards will expire on 31st January 2019.
For gift cards issued on or after 30th October 2018, our standard terms and conditions apply.
Give your friends or loved ones the gift they really want without the worry of getting it wrong. It's simple and hassle free for both you and the recipient, and best of all they get to choose exactly the items they like.
Evans Cycles gift cards can be purchased online, in store and over the phone with our Contact Centre. They are available online in fixed denominations of £20, £30, £50, £100 and £200. In store you can load the card up with a value of your choice up to £10,000. Gift Cards are available for free home delivery only. Click & Collect is not available, however you can still always pop into store to purchase one over the counter.
Evans Cycles e-gift vouchers can only be purchased online or via our contact centre. Available in fixed amounts from £5 to £200, our e-gift vouchers allow you to send a personalised message directly to the recipient along with the e-gift voucher for them to spend online or in one of our stores.
When checking out online, simply enter your gift card or e-gift voucher number and PIN where prompted in the basket or payment screen. Your gift card or e-gift voucher can be used as either full or part payment for your purchases. If you are lucky enough to have more than one gift card or e-gift voucher, then you can apply more than one to your basket until the full payment for your order is covered. If you do not use the full value of your gift card or e-gift voucher in one payment, don't panic! You can use the remainder for future purchases online or in store. Gift Cards or E-Gift vouchers cannot be used when paying in foreign currency.
Using your gift card in store is easy, just hand it to one of our staff when you pay for your items. If there is any balance left on your card, you can use it for future purchase in store or online. To use your e-gift voucher in store, you can either print the email out with the barcode on (we can't scan from your smart phone) or show us the voucher number and pin on the email. Again, if the full amount of the e-gift voucher is not used, you can use the remainder for future purchases online or in store.
You can redeem your gift card or e-gift voucher over the phone, simply by calling our contact centre team on +44 1293 574 900.
If you are planning to use your gift card or e-gift voucher as part of your Ride-to-Work purchase, please make sure you take this in to account when applying for your Ride-to-Work certificate and adjust the amount applied for accordingly. To use a gift card as part of your Ride-to-Work purchase, enter the gift card or e-gift voucher and PIN in the basket and then click the redeem a cycle to work certificate.
International customers are welcome to purchase and redeem e-gift vouchers both online and by phone as above. Please note e-gift vouchers are issued in GBP, and cannot be redeemed when paying in a foreign currency. Customers wanting to redeem their e-gift vouchers will need to amend their currency setting to GBP.
1. A gift card has no value until activated by Evans Cycles at the till or online.
2. The minimum activation amount on the gift card is £5 and the maximum is £10,000.
3. One or more gift cards may be used in full or part payment for any goods or services available on the evanscycles.com website, or in an Evans Cycles store.
4. No change will be given for any unused portion of a gift card but the unused balance may be used against further purchases in store or online.
5. Gift cards cannot be used to pay for other gift cards.
6. Gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
7. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift card, the balance must be paid by another Evans Cycles gift card, cash, PayPal, credit or debit card.
8. Gift cards and unused portions of gift cards will expire two years from the date of the last use of the card.
9. If the gift card is redeemed online the normal evanscycles.com terms and conditions of purchase and use of the evanscycles.com website apply.
10. Evans Cycles is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Please safeguard this gift card as if it were cash.
11. You can register the gift card at evanscycles.com/giftcard to safeguard any amount on it.
12. In order to view the unused balance of a gift card please go to evanscycles.com/giftcard or visit an Evans Cycles store.
13. Evans Cycles reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card if Evans Cycles reasonably suspects it to have been tampered with, duplicated or otherwise subject to fraud.
14. Evans Cycles reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions if it considers it reasonable and necessary to do so. Evans Cycles gift cards are issued by Evans Cycles Limited, registered office Unit A, Brook Park East, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY.
Gift card issued before 30th October 2018
Following the acquisition of F.W Evans Cycles (UK) Ltd by Sports Direct International any gift cards issued before 30th October 2018 (the date of acquisition) will be honoured up to 31st January 2019. These gift cards can be redeemed in the normal way, and any un-used balances will expire at midnight on 31st January 2019. All other gift card terms and conditions will apply as normal.
Your session expired, please reload the page.