Bikes are intricate and specialist machines often made up of thousands of parts. We know that tracking down a replacement part for your existing bike or sourcing a specialist component for a custom bike build can be a tricky process.
That’s why as part of our after sales care, we offer a special order service to enable customers to purchase specialist replacement parts or accessories for their bikes – specific items that are not usually stocked on our website or in our stores.
To discuss your requirements and place an order please email our special order experts.
Sorry, but we cannot special order in the following types of product:
• Bikes. We cannot order complete bikes with the exception of the Brompton Bespoke service - find out more.
• Clothing. Including; Jerseys, shorts, socks, hats, glasses, gloves, shoes etc..
• Body Protection. Including; Helmets, body armour etc..
• Luggage. Including; Bike bags, panniers, rucksacks/messenger bags etc..
• Media. Including; DVD’s, books etc. (trainer software is allowed.
• Food Products. Including; Energy drinks, energy bars etc..
• Non cycling items. We cannot order any non-cycling equipment/products.
• A £5.00 processing fee applies to all orders.
• Orders can take up to 14 days to be received and processed from our suppliers (items out of stock with our suppliers can take longer).
• Payment is taken in full at the time of ordering.
• Special offers, discounts and promo codes cannot be used for special orders.
• Orders can only be sent to UK addresses and do not apply for our Click & Collect service.
• We only accept card payments for Special Orders. Cycle to work vouchers cannot be used.
• We can only special order items in from suppliers that we are an authorised retailer for and do not require a high minimum order quantity.
Please Note: Special Orders may take up to 5 working days to be delivered due to product availability
Your session expired, please reload the page.