1. www.evanscycles.com is a site operated by Evans Cycles Limited ("Evans Cycles" or "us"). Evans Cycles Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 11577650, VAT number 307 4453 16 and its registered office is at Unit A, Brook Park East, Shirebrook, United Kingdom, NG20 8RY. Evans Cycles Limited trading name is Evans Cycles, and we sell and supply bicycles and bicycle equipment, clothing and accessories in the course of our trade and business. Evans Cycles can be contacted in writing at the address above, by telephone on +44 (0) 1293 574900 or by e-mail here.
2. The buyer ("you") shall mean any person, sole trader, partnership, business, body corporate or other entity detailed in the appropriate section of the sales invoice/order form and shall include all successors, heirs and assigns. Where a person deals entirely as a consumer, their legal rights shall remain unaffected. Any reference to you within these terms and conditions shall be as a consumer buyer unless specified as being a reference to a trade buyer.
3. The "Goods" shall mean the items detailed in the appropriate section of the sales/order form and it shall be a core term of the contract between you and us that any and all ancillary items are additional to such contract unless specifically detailed within the sales invoice/order form.
4. The "Price" shall mean the amount payable to Evans Cycles for the Goods plus VAT (at the rate applicable from time to time), and the amount paid to the delivery service provider for the supply of delivery services unless otherwise stated. You should note that prices quoted may vary during the currency of brochures (upwards or downwards) and current prices are quoted at the time of order. In respect of orders placed via the Internet, these shall not be accepted by us until confirmed in writing by us to you. If you select a delivery country outside the EU, prices will be displayed VAT free.
5. These terms and conditions shall apply to all of our quotations, orders (including telephone orders) and contracts for the sale or supply of Goods by Evans Cycles. In respect of any sales of Goods to trade buyers, any other terms or representations, whether implied by statute, made prior to, collateral with or subsequent to the contract or order, are hereby excluded and shall not be binding upon us.
6. We reserve the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. In addition, you shall ensure that all details contained within the order are correct and we shall not accept any liability for any error or inaccuracy in any order.
7. After placing an order, you will receive an email from us that acknowledges our receipt of your order for the Goods, and the delivery services you have requested from the delivery service provider (the “Order Acknowledgement”). Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to Evans Cycles to buy Goods. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms all of the relevant details of your order and sets out the expected dispatch and delivery dates for the Goods (the "Order Confirmation"). The contract between you and Evans Cycles will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
8. The contract will relate only to those Goods whose dispatch (by the delivery service provider) we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Goods which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Goods has been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
How to cancel/return Goods
9. You may cancel your order for all Goods, except for gift cards and e-gift vouchers, at any time up to the end of the 90th day from the date you receive the ordered Goods. Orders for gift cards and e-gift vouchers may be cancelled at any time up to the end of the 14th day from the date you receive the gift card or e-gift voucher. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order for the Goods nor will you have to pay any penalty.
10. In order to return your unwanted Goods you should either i) bring your Goods and proof of purchase back to an Evans Cycles store, or ii) follow our returns and cancellation procedure as detailed on the return’s form that is included with your order, before the end of the 90th day from the date you receive the ordered Goods (or before the end of the 14th day from the date you receive the gift card or e-voucher).
11. Unless the Goods being returned are faulty, they must be returned in a saleable condition. All bikes and accessories must be treated with respect until you are certain you are keeping them. Evans Cycles shall be entitled to refuse a return in the event that the Goods are returned in an unsaleable condition.
12. If you have received the Goods before you cancel your order then you must send the Goods back to us at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your order but we have already processed the Goods for delivery, you must not unpack the Goods when they are received by you and you must send the Goods back to us at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
13. Once you have notified us that you are returning the Goods, any sum debited to Evans Cycles from your debit or credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 days of your return/cancellation request PROVIDED THAT the Goods in question are returned by you, and received by us, in the condition they were in when delivered to you. Please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods as a result of your handling of the Goods.
14. You are responsible for the cost of returning any non-faulty Goods to Evans Cycles. If you do not return the Goods delivered to you by the delivery service provider or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the Goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
15. Similarly, any amounts debited from your debit or credit card in respect of delivery charges payable to the third party delivery contractors shall be re-credited to your account as soon as possible by the relevant delivery contractor or by us on their behalf. Although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
16. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
17. For all complaints please contact the Evans Cycles head office using the contact details found on our contact us page
What happens if your Goods are faulty?
18. Please contact our Customer Service team on +44 (0) 1293 574900 to discuss and we will aim to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Evans Cycles will work with you to ensure that you receive a resolution that is in compliance with your consumer rights.
19. Please note that in the event of a damaged or defective product claim, you shall be required to return such Goods to us for inspection and report (without any obligation on us to replace the said Goods prior to such inspection) and you confirm that it shall be reasonable for us to inspect such defective Goods and allow manufacturers to undertake inspections so as to allow production methods to be modified. You further accept that it is reasonable to inform us of any damage, defect or other failure prior to contacting independent third parties or incurring expense and to allow us to remedy the damage, defect or failure.
Cancellation by Evans Cycles
20. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if: • We have insufficient stock to deliver the Goods you have ordered;
• The delivery service provider does not deliver to your area;
• One or more of the Goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers; or
• We have reason to suspect that there is a risk of a fraudulent transaction.
If we do cancel your contract, we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us (in respect of Goods provided by us, and delivery services provided by the delivery service provider (unless amounts in respect of delivery are refunded directly by the delivery service provider)), from your debit or credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 14 days of the date of cancellation. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
21. Evans Cycles offers a Right Bike Guarantee (see here) which entitles you to return your bike within the first 30 days of purchase for an exchange. If you wish to make use of the Right Bike Guarantee for an exchange of Goods, rather than cancelling your order or returning your Goods, you must do so in accordance with the terms set out in the Right Bike Guarantee T&Cs.
22. All guarantees (except our Right Bike Guarantee) in respect of Goods are provided entirely by the manufacturers/UK importers and are subject to terms contained therein. You are reminded to complete all warranty cards/documents upon receipt of the Goods where appropriate.
23. Title to the Goods shall pass to you when the Goods ordered are collected on your behalf by the delivery service provider and leave our warehouse. In the event that sums owing in respect of other Goods ordered within a single order remain due, we shall apportion the sums owing for such Goods without prejudice to our right to retain title in respect of all Goods ordered.
24. For orders placed by customers’ resident in the UK you have the option of either store collection (“Click & Collect”) or delivery to a UK address. Click & Collect is free and available at a participating store of your choice. If you elect to have your goods delivered you can choose from free standard delivery or either next day or Saturday/Sunday delivery for an additional fee. Please refer to the 'UK Delivery' section of our website (www.evanscycles.com/help/delivery) for details of the delivery options available.
25. For orders placed by and delivered to customers’ resident outside of the UK, we will arrange delivery of your Goods on your behalf with third party delivery service providers at specially agreed discounted rates. Some countries will benefit from free delivery on selected orders. Please refer to the 'International Delivery' section of our website (www.evanscycles.com/help/delivery) for details of the delivery options available.
26. Once Goods have been delivered to you or your agent, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
27. We will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver the Goods or services within the times indicated. However, where delivery times and dates are given, they are for general guidance only and we will not be held liable for late delivery of Goods caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
28. All orders are shipped from the UK and, therefore, deliveries made to countries outside the UK may be subject to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions. It is your responsibility to pay any additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or other fees required by the local customs authority in order to release the Goods to you. Please ensure that you enter the correct international delivery address and postcode. If the address is entered incorrectly or if customs duties or formal customs entry procedures are required, the delivery may be delayed. We are unable to offer you any assistance if either issue arises. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, therefore you are advised to check the local requirements in your country when placing an order.
29. If you fail or refuse to pay these charges, what happens to the goods is out of our control. In the event that the goods are returned without any charge to us we will refund the whole purchase price to you. In the event that the goods are returned to us but a delivery charge is levied on us, we will refund you the purchase price less the charge levied on us to return the goods. It is possible that the goods will not be returned to us, in which case no refund of the purchase price will be given to you. In any event, goods that are returned due to you refusing or failing to pay any of the charges outlined in this paragraph will not be entitled to a refund of the delivery charge.
30. If the Goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective, please contact our Customer Service team as soon as possible on +44 (0) 1293 574900 so that we can resolve the issue. All such issues are dealt with on a case by case basis.
31. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase Goods from our site. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the Goods you purchase.
32. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us of under these terms and conditions and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the Goods.
33. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or as a result of fraud by Evans Cycles or any of its employees or agents. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Password / Account Security
34. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. It is important that you keep your personal details and password confidential and secure. If you have any reason to suspect that your password has become known by someone else, has been or is likely to be used without your authorisation, you should change your password or contact us immediately. Evans Cycles shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
35. You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the www.evanscycles.com, or the use by any other person accessing www.evanscycles.com using your shopping account and/or your personally identifiable information.
Installation and Use of Goods
36. Any advice given by our agents or servants during telephone/Internet orders is based entirely upon information provided by you. Where advice is given after visual inspection by our agents or servants, such advice shall amount to an opinion only and we shall not accept liability for any inaccuracies therein. Goods supplied are supplied only to correspond to the purpose for which Goods of that kind are commonly supplied and not for any alternative uses to which they may be put. We shall accept no liability for any failure of Goods due to any such alternative use, amendment or modification.
37. You confirm that you shall comply with any and all rules relating to installation of the Goods and fully accept that we shall not be liable for any loss which results from forced, misdirected, inappropriate or unqualified installation of any Goods or not adequately maintained the Goods. Furthermore, we shall accept no liability for death or personal injury, unless caused directly by our own negligence.
38. Any Goods, or parts of them, that are modified or adapted by you or any third party shall no longer be warranted by the manufacturer nor shall we be liable for any failures resulting from any such modification or adaptation.
39. Any Goods specified as and supplied as 'Competition Goods' are supplied for specialist use and are subject to extreme wear and stress whilst in use. The life expectancy and durability of such Goods are greatly reduced and you should note that any claim for failure or wear shall be limited to that of the manufacturers' guarantees. You agree that such use shall be a relevant circumstance for the purposes of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and the Consumer Rights Act 2015. In addition, any parts connected to Competition Goods may be placed under stress and you should take advice from experts prior to purchase of such parts. You should also be aware that manufacturers may limit their guarantees when parts are installed for competition use.
40. Please note that all website and mail order payments are taken in full at the time of order, regardless of stock. The total price paid represents an amount to us for the supply of Goods, and an amount collected by us on behalf of the delivery service provider for the supply of delivery services.
41. Quotations are given on the assumption that no variation in the price will be made by the manufacturer/sole importer and that Government levies remain unaltered. In the event of such changes, the price of any orders placed before the variation will remain the same and no further increases will be passed to you.
Events Beyond our Control
42. We shall accept no liability in respect of any failure to deliver Goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident, acts of God, war or actions by third parties.
Third Party Rights
43. Notwithstanding any other provisions of these terms and conditions, nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer, nor is it intended to confer, a benefit on any third party (for the purposes of the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or for any other purpose).
44. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law and industry custom and practice, and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any claims or disputes (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising therefrom. Evans Cycles agrees that this jurisdiction clause shall not apply to the exclusion of any mandatory consumer rights afforded to customers by the laws of their country of residence.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
46. Evans Cycles will always try to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. However, if we’ve not resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, you can refer the issue to the independent “Alternative Dispute Resolution” (“ADR”) service provided by The Retail Ombudsman (see the Ombudsman’s website here). Provided your complaint is in their remit, they will investigate your complaint free of charge.
47. If you have purchased your goods online, you also have the right to pursue Online Dispute Resolution (“ODR”) through the ODR Platform, accessible via the following url: www.ec.europa.eu/odr.
48. Please note that although you have the right to bring a complaint to The Retail Ombudsman, or through the ODR Platform, Evans Cycles is not legally bound to comply with the ADR/ODR process and, therefore, shall be entitled to elect not to participate in the event that you do bring such a claim.
Changes to these terms and conditions
49. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
51. All orders you place on www.evanscycles.com, will be subject to our acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
52. Please note the price you pay for Goods supplied by Evans Cycles, and the delivery service provided by the delivery service provider, is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. Whilst we try and ensure all prices on www.evanscycles.com are accurate, errors may occur. Should we discover an error in the price of Goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. At this time, we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling it and receiving a full refund of any monies paid in relation to those Goods. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
53. All specifications are advised by the manufacturer, however these can be subject to change by the manufacturer at any time, without prior warning.
1. A gift card has no value until activated by Evans Cycles at the till or online.
2. The minimum activation amount on the gift card is £5 and the maximum is £10,000.
3. One or more gift cards may be used in full or part payment for any goods or services available on the evanscycles.com website, or in an Evans Cycles store.
4. No change will be given for any unused portion of a gift card but the unused balance may be used against further purchases in store or online.
5. Gift cards cannot be used to pay for other gift cards.
6. Gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
7. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift card, the balance must be paid by another Evans Cycles gift card, cash, PayPal, credit or debit card.
8. Gift cards and unused portions of gift cards will expire two years from the date of the last use of the card.
9. If the gift card is redeemed online the normal evanscycles.com terms and conditions of purchase and use of the evanscycles.com website apply.
10. Evans Cycles is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Please safeguard this gift card as if it were cash.
11. You can register the gift card at evanscycles.com/giftcard to safeguard any amount on it.
12. In order to view the unused balance of a gift card please go to evanscycles.com/giftcard or visit an Evans Cycles store.
13. Evans Cycles reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card if Evans Cycles reasonably suspects it to have been tampered with, duplicated or otherwise subject to fraud.
14. Evans Cycles reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions if it considers it reasonable and necessary to do so. Evans Cycles gift cards are issued by Evans Cycles Limited, registered office Unit A, Brook Park East, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY.
Gift card issued before 30th October 2018
Following the acquisition of F.W Evans Cycles (UK) Ltd by Sports Direct International any gift cards issued before 30th October 2018 (the date of acquisition) will be honoured up to 31st January 2019. These gift cards can be redeemed in the normal way, and any un-used balances will expire at midnight on 31st January 2019. All other gift card terms and conditions will apply as normal.
RIDE IT Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all entrants participating in the RIDE IT event series organised and operated by Evans Cycles Limited (herein after referred to as Evans Cycles). Completion of an entry form or purchase of an entry by every participant acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the participant.
1.The participant accepts that the event they are entering is not a race in any format. Results will not be published in time order only and anyone considered to be competing against others will be stopped from riding and banned from entering future events.
2.The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the event. This includes the event centre and during the ride itself. Evans Cycles do not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
3.Each participant is responsible for providing their own insurance protection for their participation in the event. Payment of the Event entry fee to Evans Cycles does not include any insurance protection for accident, sickness or negligence of any individual participant. Any accident or injury caused by the rider’s actions will be the full responsibility of said rider.
4.Each participant will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider. This includes, but is not exclusive to, fees from Police, Air Ambulance, Fire and Rescue and the Ambulance service. If the situation arises that you are not capable of making the decision to call the emergency services, the rider agrees that a member of Evans Cycles or a member of the public may call for them. In this situation, the rider still accepts the costs and consequences of such actions.
5.If you completed your purchase online for yourself and other riders you confirm that you have permission to supply all details for all additional riders and have informed them that they will receive an email contact regarding this event only.
6.Each participant, upon signing the registration form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance they have chosen. If, during the event, they decide to change their route and distance, then all consequences of this action are theirs.
7.The Event registration form must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Evidence of age may be requested by the Event Organiser. Participants under the age of 18 years will be allowed to participate in the Event with the consent of their parent or legal guardian who must sign the Event Registration Form on behalf of the underage rider. Signing is also an acceptance for the actions and consequences of the underage rider.
8.The participant agrees to wear, as a minimum, a suitably designed cycling specific helmet during the whole riding section of the Event. Evans Cycles reserve the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
9.The participant confirms that the cycle they are riding for the event and all of their equipment is of a suitable standard and state of trail/road worthiness. In particular, mountain bikes should be capable of performing for the longest distance ride available, and over rough terrain.
10.During the Event there will be warning signs at appropriate points on the trails or roads. Absence of these signs does not signal there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual rider’s responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the trail or road is rideable and the participant is deemed to make their own decision about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
11.Any marked route is shown for guidance only and Evans Cycles do not insist that you use the route shown. Therefore if the rider chooses to ride a section, it is entirely their own choice. If they choose a different route to avoid obstacles or sections they decide are beyond their capabilities, they do so entirely at their own risk.
12.The participants agree to return to the event centre at the end of their ride and report to a member of staff. Not doing so will mean that a search may be organised and the subsequent cost will be billed to the rider.
13.By entering the Event, the participant consents to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for promotional purposes by Evans Cycles and its affiliates and representatives. You release Evans Cycles, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitising, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. The participant waives all rights they may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with the publication of these materials. The participant also waives any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Evans Cycles or the person or entity designated to do so by Evans Cycles.
14.Event entry fees cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
15.If Evans Cycles cancel an Event due to circumstances beyond their control, then all participants will be refunded for their entry fee only. Evans Cycles will not be responsible for any costs or payments made by the participants with regard to travel or accommodation in conjunction with the cancelled event. With the full refund Evans Cycles also withdraw any offer of promotional goods that were included free with entry.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access www.evansycles.com (hereinafter the “Website”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Websites.
Your use of our Websites means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Terms and Conditions and the Privacy and Cookie policies.
The Website may only be used by you for lawful purposes and may not, in any way or event, be used:
1. In any way that is unlawful (under local, national or international law) or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
2. For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
3. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not lawfully belong to you;
4. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
5. To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of the Websites, or any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
1. Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms and conditions;
2. Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
We may from time to time provide on the Websites interactive services, including, but not limited to product reviews and customer feedback. Any interactive service will be provided with information as to the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is in use (including whether it is human or technical).
When contributing to the Website through an interactive service you must ensure that your contributions must:
1. Be accurate (where they state facts);
2. Be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
3. Comply with all applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions by you to the Website must not:
1. Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
2. Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory;
3. Contain any sexually explicit material;
4. Contain, condone or promote violence;
5. Contain, condone or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
6. Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
7. Be likely to deceive or defraud any person;
8. Contain, condone or promote any illegal activity;
9. Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
10. Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
11. Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
12. Give the impression that they emanate from us or any of our partners, if this is not the case.
Any material you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and in uploading such material you grant us the have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Linking to our site
You may add a link to our Website to any website owned or controlled by you, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Any such link must not suggest, in either an explicit or implied manner, any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in this acceptable use policy.
The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without the need to give a reason and without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please write your request here.
Links from our site
Links on the Website to other sites and resources provided by third parties, are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions upon which you are permitted to use the Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
1. Issue of a warning to you;
2. Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website;
3. Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website;
4. Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
5. Further legal action against you;
6. Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the privacy and acceptable use policies
Your session expired, please reload the page.