We’ve got the UK's largest range of bikes from the world's biggest brands. So we’re pretty confident we’ve got the right one for you. Read our buying guides, try our Right Bike Finder tool or pop into one of our stores and we’ll be happy to talk you through the options.
Let the staff at the store know what bike you want to test ride and if it's not available in-store, then we will be able to order the bike of your preference in; once they have taken a small deposit.
All our stores are equipped with a wide range of bikes available to test ride, such as:
Hybrid bikes for the commuter and weekend leisure activities.
• Folding bikes for easy transportations and storage, including classics from Brompton.
• Road bikes for those looking to take to the tarmac.
• Mountain bikes - hardtail & full-suspension, for those off-trail adventures.
• Electric bikes have been growing in popularity and if you still haven't had a chance to ride one, be sure to take one for a test ride - we promise you won't regret it.
Really want to experience how much fun you can have on an electric bike? Our Electric Bike Superstores now have a demo fleet which can be booked for an extended 48 hour test ride.
What you'll need to bring on the day
• Photo ID (either a valid passport, or a full driver’s license)
• A chip and pin debit or credit card for a bike under £2000, or a chip and pin credit card if the bike is priced at £2000 or more.
• A helmet (we can provide one for you)
We’ll take 1p (verified by chip and pin) from your card and retain your photo ID during the test ride (just so you’ve got a good reason to ride back to us). We’ll then offer you the use of a helmet and other safety equipment, ask you to fill out a quick form and read and agree to some basic ground rules.
Some things to note:
If you are not able to provide the ID specified above you can still test ride, but you will need to pay in full for the most expensive bike being tested, which will be refunded when you finish your ride(phew). Test rides are for a maximum of 15 minutes and regrettably off-road test-rides are not permitted. Finally, please be on your best behaviour as the store manager reserves the right to refuse test rides.
Use our store finder to locate your local Evans Cycles store and you'll be greeted by one of our specialist staff members, from here they'll set you up on your bike and get you on your way to finding the perfect ride. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we're always happy to help.
Your session expired, please reload the page.