place Find a Store help_outline Contact Us
Login / My Account | £ GBP
Currency
Delivery country
My Basket
(0) items total: £0.00

out of stock

Sorry, this product is no longer available. Not to worry, we still have a range of similar products available.

Zone3

Zone3 Advance Women's Wetsuit

£94.99

Product code:  EV183939
Level of Difficulty {{getEventDifficulty()}}
added to your basket
{{ item.selected.variantOptionQualifiers[0].name }}
{{addedItem.entry.basePrice.formattedValue}}
{{addedItem.entry.stockDynamicDisplayRule.message}}
Please choose one
  • {{colourSwatch.label}}
Not sure what size you need? Use our Size guide
Please choose one
Adult
Child
View all service options
Price:
(1) item added to your wishlist

You have selected: {{getServicingDate() | date:'EEEE, MMMM d, yyyy'}} {{getServicingLocation()}} , Service {{getServicingColour()}}

Price:

Rider type selected:

Number of riders:

Route length:

Option selected: ,

Suitable for height:

Suitable for ages:

Price:
Click & Collect
UK delivery

Option selected: ,

Price:
Click & Collect
UK delivery
Price:

Gift cards can only be purchased in GBP

Product Details

The Advance Women's Wetsuit suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuits so highly rated but slight changes to the materials and thickness of the suit enables the price to be kept as low as possible. The Advance wetsuit offers a fantastic specification including great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient swimming and core support buoyancy panels to maintain streamlined swimming and save energy. The use of 'SpeedFlo' fabric on 70% of the wetsuit minimizes any drag through the water, to increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% is made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene. Zone3's trademark Silicone coated 'Pro-Speed Cuffs' on the lower legs help increase speed of removal.

The Advance Women's Wetsuit was trialled during 2012 before its official launch in 2013. The feedback from swimmers and triathletes was fantastic and many regarded the Advance wetsuit as the first performance wetsuit available at under £150. This is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon or as a training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3's key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.

Reviews

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-2.2.0.3
  • getReviews, method:CLOUD, 0ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: EXECUTION_TIMEOUT is set to 0 ms; JavaScript-only Display.

Ask a question

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-2.2.0.3
  • getContent, method:CLOUD, 0ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: EXECUTION_TIMEOUT is set to 0 ms; JavaScript-only Display.

Delivery and collection information

Click & Collect

Using our Click & Collect service your order will be delivered to a choice of over 60 Evans Cycles stores nationwide for collection. This service is FREE of charge for all orders. Click here for more details

Delivery

Standard UK delivery:

Clothing, parts & accessories: £4.99 per order

Bulky Items: £4.99 per item - Click here to see the list of bulky items

Bikes: £4.99 per bike - Includes assembly by our fully trained mechanices, pre-delivery inspection and safety check, packing in our custom bike box and multi-tool. Click here to see how we deliver your bike

Next Day delivery:

Clothing, parts & accessories: £6.99 per order

Bulky Items: £6.99 per item - Click here to see the list of bulky items. Order by 3pm any day including weekends.

Saturday delivery:

Clothing, parts & accessories: £6.99 per order

Bulky Items: £6.99 per item - Click here to see the list of bulky items. Order by 3pm Friday for Saturday delivery.

Sunday delivery:

Clothing, parts & accessories: £6.99 per order

Bulky Items: £6.99 per item - Click here to see the list of bulky items. Order by 3pm Saturday for Sunday delivery.

View all product options

Ref Option: Availability Price
Suitable
for heights
Suitable
for ages
{{sizeVariant.code}} {{getOptionMessage(sizeVariant)}}
{{sizeVariant.priceData.formattedValue}}
RRP:{{sizeVariant.priceDataOld.formattedValue}}{{sizeVariant.priceData.formattedValue}}
{{sizeVariant.suitableInfo1}}{{sizeVariant.suitableInfo2}}
done added to your basket

Product no longer available for purchase.